The Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce Florida Chapter is a private not for-profit
organization committed to assisting Swiss companies in the United States and U.S. companies in Switzerland to expand their
The Chapter does this by facilitating events to
provide thought leadership on Swiss American affairs and better business relations between the U.S. and Switzerland.
The Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce Florida Chapter:
- Promotes and facilitates better business relations between the U.S. and Switzerland.
- Provides essential information about doing business in these markets.
- Brings business leaders together to facilitate contacts and provide platforms for networking in both
- Represents the mutual interests of members and takes action to further their interests.
- Facilitates the mobility of member firms and their employees in both countries.
- Promotes both countries as advantageous places to do business.
- Fosters good corporate citizenship to benefit the communities in which members do business.